Casino Stud Poker
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
To place a bet, click on the desired chip and then click the game table in the location you wish to place the chip. The chip will be added to your total bet. All bets must conform to the table limits. To remove a bet, select the 'X' chip and then click the chip you wish to remove. To remove all bets, click CLEAR ALL.
In Casino Stud Poker, played with a 52-card deck, you can win on your Ante bet and optional Jackpot side bet.
The RTP based on best strategy is 94,78%.
The table rules used are as follows:
- Cards are re-shuffled after each round.
- Played with 1 deck.
- The dealer must have an ace and king or better to qualify.
- The payout on your Jackpot bet is based on the Jackpot paytable.
- The payout on your Call bet is based on the Bonus paytable.
- All five cards are used to determine the winner. If you and the dealer share a pair, the values of the third, fourth and fifth cards are taken into consideration.
You and the dealer each receive five cards. You must decide whether to CALL or FOLD. If you fold, you lose both your Ante bet and your optional Jackpot bet. If you call, you place an additional Call bet, equal to double your Ante bet.
The dealer reveals his hidden cards, and the best 5-card poker hand wins. The dealer's hand must contain an ace and king or better to qualify.
Dealer does not qualify.
If the dealer does not qualify, your Ante bet is paid at even odds and your Call bet is returned.
If the dealer qualifies, he compares his hand with yours to determine the winner.
If you and the dealer have the same hand, the game is a push, and your Ante and Call bets are returned.
If the dealer's hand beats yours, you lose both your Ante bet and Call bet.
If your hand beats the dealer's, your Call bet is paid according to the Bonus paytable and your Ante bet pays even money (1:1).
You have the option of placing a Jackpot bet. The outcome of your Jackpot bet is determined independently. However, if you fold and lose on your Ante bet, you also lose your Jackpot bet.
1. Review the paytable to see how the jackpot can be won.
2. A percentage of the bet is contributed to the progressive jackpots.
3. The displayed value of the jackpot might differ from the actual value due to delays in the communication with the server.
4. If two players win the jackpot at approximately the same time the first winner will receive the full value of the jackpot and the second winner will receive the re-seeded value of the jackpot.
|4 of a Kind||20:1|
|3 of a Kind||3:1|
|One Pair or less||1:1|
|Royal Flush||Entire jackpot|
|Straight Flush||10% of the jackpot|
|4 of a Kind||500|
- Places an additional Call bet equal to double your Ante bet.
- Your Ante and Jackpot bets are lost, and the game round ends.
- Starts the round after a bet has been placed.
- Places the same initial bet as in the preceding round.
- Removes all bets placed on the table.
- Select the chip you wish to bet.
- Click the "X" chip on any placed chip to remove your bet.
Last modification date: 12/20/2018